We bulk bill all Medicare card holders, including pensioners. Non-Medicare card holders are billed privately.
Fees for Private Standard Consult (under 20 minutes) with a General Practitioner
- Weekdays 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM and Saturday 8:30 AM -1:00 PM - $75.00
- After hours* consult - $90.00 (*any time after: 9 PM weekday, 1 PM Saturday and all day Sundays and Public Holidays)
- Telehealth (Video or phone consult): Weekdays 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM, Sat 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM - $50.
Longer consultations are billed at higher rates. Please speak to the reception staff if your consultation is likely to last 20 minutes or more eg health checks, pre-employment medicals, drivers licence medicals, psychological or stressful life/work issues, complex and long standing medical issues, etc.
- Allied Health consults incur Private fees.
- Some pathology tests are not covered by Medicare and we do not have a list of the tests that are not covered. This means that you may receive an account from pathology after a test. Please tell the doctor if you would like to establish if your test incurs a charge or not from pathology before you proceed with your test.
- You are required to make an upfront payment for TAC, Work Cover, Taxi Driver's Medical examination, Pre-employment medical, Completion of Centrelink and other forms, Drug and Alcohol Testing and other third party claims for each consultation.
- Please advise the reception staff if you require treatment other than a standard consultation.
ALL OUR PATIENTS REQUIRING CORONAVIRUS VACCINATION MAY ALSO INQUIRE AT OUR OTHER MEDICAL CENTRE IN LAVERTON ON 9931 1551